Pancake is a flat cake which is usually thin and round . Children are ready for the pancakes. Now the question is how to add nutritive value to the pancakes. I am here to solve this question as I am there with very easy simple and amazing eggless banana pancake recipe.
Eggless Banana Pancake Recipe
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 cup maida
- 1cup dry milk powder
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 riped bananas
- Pinch of salt
- Ghee for shallow frying
- peel the bananas
- Add all the ingredients in a mixer and grind them well to make a smooth paste
- now batter is ready to make pancakes
- Take a tava and heat in so that we can shallow fry them.
- pour about 1/4 cup of batter on hot tava. Now little bubbles will arise
- Now the pancake is ready to flip
- Apply ghee on both the side while cooking and cook till they are golden brown from both the sides.
- Serve the pancake with honey, chocolate sauce, fruit salad or jam.
- you can use whole flour instead of maida
- Always take riped bananas
- Use non stick pan
- Try to serve them hot as they taste better
- Always cover the left over in foil paper