Food plays an important role in everyday life. Today everyone is fond of fast foods which cause damage to our health. Today my recipe is Easy Sesame Chikki Recipe | Til Ki Chikki | Til Gajak Which has high nutritional properties. This is delicious, gluten-free, and can be made vegan.
Health is wealth is a proverb said by our ancestors. But today people are suffering from back pains, arthritis, irregular periods because the food we are taking is unhealthy. Especially kids are suffering from diabetes, arthritis from their childhood. Adults are drying with cardiac arrest at an early age only.
Most adults who are crossing 30 years of age are suffering a lot. To get stronger, we need to have nutritional properties in our food. Nutritional properties include Carbohydrates, proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals.
This can be prepared for any occasion in winters and stays fresh for 1 month. It makes a warming winter sweet. This is also known as til chikki.
Easy Sesame Chikki Recipe | Til Ki Chikki | Til Gajak
What are the Ingredients for this recipe?
There are only 3 ingredients for this recipe. It takes only 20 min to prepare this recipe.
The following are the ingredients:
1)White Sesame Seeds-1 Cup (These are oil-rich seeds that are grown in pods on the Sesamum indicum plant)
2)Jaggery -1 Cup (Cups are taken in the same quantity)
3)Ghee -1 Spoon
How to prepare this Recipe?
- Heat Kadai and dry roast white sesame seeds until it turns into light brown color.
- Transfer them into a bowl or plate and keep them aside.
- Again take the same pan add ghee, when it melts add chopped Jaggery.
- Stir it well in low flame then jaggery completely melts in the form of syrup.
- Add a few drops of water to this syrup until it becomes hard.
- At this stage, bubbles will form and becomes slightly dark in color.
- To check the syrup consistency, pour a few drops of jaggery syrup into cold water it becomes hard immediately and forms a brittle. If not, boil this for few more minutes.
- Once the syrup is ready, add roasted sesame seeds into it.
- Mix well and switch off the flame.
- Take a plate and apply ghee slightly to it.
- Transfer these sesame seeds Tikki to the plate and spread them widely
- Once this was spread, cut it into desired pieces and let it cool for sometime.
- Store it in a container once it was completely cooled.
- It contains nutritional properties like Calcium, Iron, fiber, magnesium, phosphorus, etc.
- It helps in bone strengthening of the body, Cures anemia, Arthritis, back pain.
- Prevents irregular periods.
- Helps in reducing Cholesterol and triglycerides
- Reduces inflammation
- Good source of B vitamins
- Helps in the formation of red blood cells.
- Lowers blood pressure, Diabetes.
- Prevents stress
- Sesame oil reduces skin problems by applying it to their bodies.
- used as a topping to buns, cakes, etc.
- Seasame oil are used in preparation of pickles.