Turmeric (scientific name – Karkuma Lounga) is a very powerful anti-oxidant. It is an essential kitchen ingredient that heals our body internally and externally. Turmeric is a storehouse of medicinal properties
In this post, you will learn:
- Easy homemade turmeric face packs for flawless skin
- Benefits of turmeric on face
Turmeric beauty benefits
- It is high in antioxidants that slow down cell damage [source].
- It’s widely used as a skin exfoliant and improves the texture of skin [source].
- It helps to cure acne, dry skin, psoriasis, and eczema [source].
- Turmeric helps reduce pigmentation and even out the skin tone [source].
- It diminish wrinkles [source].
Easy homemade turmeric face packs for flawless skin
FOR OILY SKIN
Mix in 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp of fullers earth, 1 tbsp yogurt and 1/2 tsp lemon juice, Mix well and apply on face and neck. Rinse off after 50 minutes.
FOR DRY SKIN
Mix in 1/2 tsp turmeric powder with 1 tbsp full milk cream and 1/2 tsp honey. Mix and apply on face and neck. Wash off with lukewarm water after 20 minutes
FOR GLOWING SKIN
Mix in 1/2 tsp turmeric powder with 1 tsp orange peel powder, 1 tbsp mashed papaya and 1/2 tsp honey. Mix well and apply. Rinse off after 50 minutes.
FOR SKIN LIGHTENING
Mix in 1/2 hp turmeric powder with tbsp rice flour, 1 tsp of comflour and 3 tbsp raw milk. Mix well and apply on face and neck Wash off after 50 minutes
FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
Mix 1/2 tip-turmeric powder with 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder, 1 tsp gram flour and 2 tsp rose water. Mix well and apply on face. Wash off after 20 minutes.
FOR SKIN TIGHTENING
Mix in 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 egg white and I tsp lemon juice. Mix and apply an face and neck teave it to dry completely Wash of with cold water.