Instead of bringing the king of spices from the kitchen king market, make it at home. Let us tell you how to make it as well as storage tips. EASY HOMEMADE KITCHEN KING MASALA RECIPE for you all.
Do you also find that one condiment for your lentils and vegetables, which will enhance their taste completely? That spice is the ‘Kitchen King’ and that is why it is called Kitchen King Masala. It is a perfect condiment to enhance the flavor and taste of our vegetables.
Yes, there is a slight variation in taste in the market spices, but if you want a flavorful and completely authentic kitchen king masala, then you can make it at home too. You will just need some whole spices for this, which is made by grinding it. Then let’s learn about all its ingredients and storing tips from making it in this article.
What is Kitchen King Masala?
Kitchen king masala is called the king of all spices because it is made up of almost all spices, not 1-2. It is widely used in Indian cuisine. You can enhance its taste by adding it to pulao, lentils and other types of vegetables. It’s made with onions and garlic, but it’s up to you how you make it. You can also make it without garlic and onion. Since almost all whole spices are included in this spice, you can make a big batch of it.
EASY HOMEMADE KITCHEN KING MASALA RECIPE
Ingredients required to make Kitchen King
To make Kitchen King Masala, you need 16-17 spices. A lot of it is whole spices and some ground spices. Keep in mind that all the spices you are taking for this should be fresh. The ingredients you will need for this are as follows-
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 tsp shahi cumin
- 1 tsp dry coriander seeds
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 teaspoon fennel
- 1 tbsp chana dal
- 12-15 black pepper
- 8-10 cloves
- 1/2 tsp mace
- 6 green cardamoms
- 4 large cardamom
- 2-3 cinnamon
- 3 star anise
- 6-7 red dry chilies
- 1 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp crushed dry ginger powder (saunth)
- 1 black salt (black salt)
Step by Step Method to Make Kitchen King Masala
- For this, collect all the spices and heat a kadhai and fry dry red chilies in it while stirring continuously for 3-4 minutes. After their color turns dark, take them out and keep them aside.
- Now in the same pan, fry the chana dal on low flame till it becomes light golden and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, roast cumin, shahi cumin, fennel, coriander, fenugreek seeds and yellow mustard on low flame till the aroma starts coming from them. Then take them out from the pan and keep them with red chili.
- After this, fry cinnamon, cloves, black pepper, fennel, green cardamom, black cardamom and mace in a pan on low flame till the aroma comes. Fry them too and keep them aside. Let all the spices cool down completely.
- Now put all the ingredients you have dry roasted in the grinder and grind them well. Add nutmeg powder, turmeric powder, dry ginger powder and black salt to it. Then grind the spices once again.
- Your kitchen king masala is ready. Now you can enhance the taste of every dish with this.
Also read: Make These 3 Tasty Recipes From Leftover Pav-Bhaji
How to Store Kitchen King Masala
- When you prepare this spice, immediately store it in an airtight container or jar and keep it at room temperature for up to a month.
- If you cannot use all the spices in a month, then keep some spices in the kitchen and keep the rest in the fridge. This keeps the masala fresh for a long time.
- You can easily freeze it for up to 1 year by making a large batch.
- Now in this way you also make this all in one masala at home and store it for a long time. Even if you do not have some spices, it can be made. You can make it more or less according to your choice.
We hope you like this information. If you want to know any other type of masala recipe, then let us know by commenting. We will definitely tell you its recipe too. Like and share this article and keep reading for more such spice recipes.
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.