Falafel is a Arabic dish served with pita bread and two sauces naming hummus and tahina. Nowadays it is relished by everyone. So here is the Easy Homemade Falafel Recipe – How to Make Best Falafel.
Easy Homemade Falafel Recipe – How to Make Best Falafel
- 30 ms green moong dal
- Or (1 Cup spit broad beans) (1 Cup dried chickpeas)
- 3 tbsp chopped coriander
- 2 Onions chopped
- 2 Cloves garlic crushed
- ¼ tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Zaatar spice mix
- 1 tsp ground coriander dhania
- 2 tsp Ground cumin
- ¼ cup Chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ tsp chill powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
Hummus and Tahini sauce with pita bread
- Soak the dal in water overnight.
- Grind it in a liquidiser along with the Chillies garlic, coriander leaves and grind to a thick paste. Add salt.
- Just before frying add finely chopped onions, zatar mix, baking powder, dhania, zeera and chopped parslay. Mix well and beat it. Take 2 spoons of the mixture into your hand, flatten it with your finger tips and fry 8-10 pieces at a time in hot oil over medium flame till golden brown.
- Serve with hummus , Tahini sauce and pita bread.
You can also slit the pita bread. Apply hummus and stuff falafel in it and serve.
Also try dalgona Coffee Recipe with this which is in the below link. https://www.omgfeeds.com/dalgona-coffee-recipe-whipped-coffee-recipe/