If you also want your nails to look beautiful, then you should definitely try these Easy Home Remedies To Make Nails Grow Faster
Long and beautiful nails are also very important in the beauty of hands. In such a situation, it is very important that you take care of your nails as much as you take care of your face. Especially if your nails are thin and weak, then you need to take extra care of them.
You will find many products in the market, which are specially formulated for the care of nails, but you can also make nails strong, beautiful and long by adopting some natural remedies.
Easy Home Remedies To Make Nails Grow Faster
If your nails are thin and soft and breaking, then understand that your body is deficient in Vitamin-C. For this, you not only have to include vitamin-C rich food in your diet, as well as you have to include vitamin-C in the care of your nails as well. For this, you can use vitamin-C oil and orange juice in your nail care routine. This will give strength as well as shine to your nails.
Use it like this
- First of all, extract orange juice at home.
- Then dip the nails in this juice for 5 minutes.
- After doing this wash the nails with normal water and then wipe with a towel.
- If you do this regularly then you will soon see good results.
Even if your skin lacks moisture, the health of your nails may not be good. Your nails will look dull and rough. Also, their growth will not be good and they will break very quickly. In such a situation, along with vitamin-C, your nails will also need moisture. For this you can use lemon juice and coconut oil-
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- Mix lemon juice in coconut oil.
- Now massage the nails and their cuticles with this mixture.
- It would be best that you apply this mixture on your nails before sleeping at night.
- Then apply this mixture and go to sleep.
- In the morning you will see that your nails look shiny.
Olive oil contains all the nutrients that are needed to make nails strong. On the other hand, aloe vera gel makes the nails shiny. You can prepare a pack by mixing these two ingredients at home. Let us tell you how to make it-
- 1 tsp aloe vera gel
- 10 drops olive oil
- First of all mix the olive oil well in the aloe vera gel.
- Then apply that mixture on the nails and massage lightly.
- Now leave this mixture on the nails for some time.
- Afterwards you can wash the nails with normal water.
- Try this home remedy 2-3 times a week.
Your skin and body are different just like you. It is our endeavor to bring you accurate, safe and expertly verified information through our articles and social media handles but still consult your doctor before trying any home remedy, hack or fitness tip.