My this special recipe is for kids. But I am 100% sure after tasting it, you couldn’t stop eating it either. So here is Delicious Kids Special Veg Mexican Coins Recipe
Delicious Kids Special Veg Mexican Coins Recipe
- 2 tbsp hung yoghurt
- 3 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 spoon finely chopped colourful bell peppers
- 2 cloves inely chopped garlic
- 2 spoon boiled rajma
- 1 spoon Sweet corn
- 1 spoon finely chopped carrot
- 2 spoon chopped coriander
- 1 spoon spring onion/dry onion
- 1 tsp Mexican seasonings
- Salt as per taste
- 8 bread slices
- Some shredded cheese(optional)
- Mexican seasonings(to sprinkle on top)
- Chill flakes(to sprinkle on top)
- Olive oil
- Take a bowl, add 2 tbs hung yoghurt/mayonnaise – optional (put curd in a muslin cloth and hang it overnight in the refrigerator to drain water)
- Add 3 tsp tomato ketchup, mix it well and make yoghurt base sauce.
- Take another mixing bowl and add finely chopped colourful bell peppers, chopped garlic, boiled rajma, sweet corn, chopped carrot , chopped coriander, chopped spring/dry onion and mix it. (You can add vegetables as per your choice)
- Add 1 tsp Mexican seasonings, some chilli flakes, salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Take around 8 bread slices, use cookie cutter to cut the bread into round shape.
- Take other bread slices and with smaller shape cookie cutter remove the center part and make a ring from bread slice.
- Add salt in the yoghurt sauce and put it on round shape bread slice and place bread ring on it.
- Brush some olive oil on the rings and cook it on the pan for a minute.
- Now add a spoonful of yoghurt sauce in vegetable stuffing(for binding) and mix it well.
- Fill stuffing in each cavity of bread
- Add some shredded cheese(optional)
- Sprinkle some Mexican seasonings and some chilli flakes
- Now heat up the pan pour some oil and place bread coins on it.
- Cover the lid and cook until it gets golden-brown colour.
- Now Yummilicious, Kids Special Mexican Coins are ready…. Serve it warm to taste Delicious!!