Pani puri is most loved street food all over India 🇮🇳. Puri are generally accompanied with tangy and sweet water along with potato, black channa, imli ki chutney and green chutney. But nowadays puris have given a new taste with curd . Here is the Dahi puri recipe/ dahi puri chaat recipe.
Dahi puri recipe/ dahi puri chaat recipe
- 10 pcs ready to fry dry pani puri/ golgappa
- ½ cup curd
- 1 boiled potato
- ¼ cup cooked black channa
- 1 onion
- ¼ tsp yellow chilli powder
- ¼ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp chat masala
- ¼ tsp roasted jeera powder
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup imli ki chutney
- ¼ cup green chutney
- 2 tbsp Sev
- Chopped coriander for garnish
- Deep fry the puris
- Finely chop the boiled potato 🥔 and onion 🌰 .
- Pressure cook the black channa.
- Take a bowl put potato, onion and channa in it
- Add red chilli powder, yellow chilli powder, roasted jeera powder, chat masala and salt in it. Mix it well.
- Take the curd and beat it and put salt in it.
- Now we have to assemble the puris. Make a hole in each puri ans stuff it with potato, onion and channa filling.
- Put 1 tsp of imli ki chutney in each puri, then 1 tsp of beated curd and then top it with green chutney.
- Sprinkle sev on it.
- Garnish it with chopped coriander and serve it .
Also check out pizza from chappati recipe in the below link https://www.omgfeeds.com/pizza-from-chappati-recipe/