If you have a party at your home and want to make something delicious and different then this noodles are prefect. They are all time favorite of all. Here is a very easy, quick, simple and delicious coriander pot noodles recipe. It will take 30 minutes to prepare this and it will serve 2 people
Coriander pot noodles recipe
- 150 gm noodles boiled and cooked
- 3 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- 1 onion cut into square pieces
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green capsicum
- 100 gm broccoli
- 1/2 pkt mushroom
- 1 carrot
- 2 spring onions cut into square pcs with greens
- 1-2 top light soya sauce
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4-1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- 1/4-1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 ajino motto
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 2-3 cups vegetable stock
- 2-3 tbsp cornflour
- NOODLES- boil the water with 1tsp oil and 1 tsp salt. Add noodles. Boil uncovered for 3-4 mins. Remove from fire. Strain and mix 1 tsp oil and keep it aside.
- Make vegetable stock and add cornflour mixed in water
- Cut all the vegetables into small square pieces keep them aside
- In a pan add oil and add onions and saute for one minute. Now at all veggies and saute for 4 to 5 minutes. Keep aside.
- In another Pan add cornflour stock in it. See the sauce and all the sauces and seasonings in it. Mix it properly.
- Add the time of serving add the sauce to vegetables and cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Serve hot.
1 small potato, 1 carrot, 6 French beans, 1 small onion 2-3 garlic flakes ,small piece of ginger, 7 cups of water
Put all these in a pressure cooker and give it a whistle. Keep it close for 15 minutes. Let it cool. Strain it. This liquid is called vegetable stock.
Leave a reply →