If your exhaust fan has become too sticky, then clean the kitchen’s sticky exhaust fan with a pinch of just one thing
Exhaust fan is one of the most essential items in the kitchen as it works to remove the heat generated during cooking. However, for the exhaust fan to function properly, it must be kept clean as many problems arise in the fan due to daily running such as fan runs lightly, sometimes the fan may stop while running. go.
If something similar is happening to your exhaust fan, you should clean it thoroughly. Let us tell you that it is a little difficult to clean, so today we are telling you easy tips to clean the exhaust fan with lemon.
Clean the kitchen’s sticky exhaust fan with a pinch of just one thing
Baking Soda and Lemon Juice
You can use baking soda and lemon to clean the fan . Not only will this clean your blades, but the fan will also work well.
What to do?
- To use it, you take a bowl.
- Then add warm water to it and add 1 teaspoon lemon juice, 1 teaspoon baking soda.
- Now put the fan mesh and the blade in it and leave the blade in it for a few minutes.
- Take it out from the bowl and clean it with a clean cloth.
- At the same time, clean the area around the fan with a light hand.
- Just your fan will be completely clean.
Eno and Lemon Juice
You can use eno and lemon to clean a clogged exhaust fan. This will completely clean the blades of your fan.
What to do?
- For this you take hot water in a bowl. ( How to clean kitchen sink )
- After this put the blade in it and leave it in the water for some time.
- After 15 minutes you will see that your fan blades will be completely clean.
- Even after this, there is oil on the blade, so use a knife to clean it carefully.
Lemon juice and salt
If your exhaust fan has accumulated dust, you can clean it with the help of lemon and salt.
What to do?
- Put half a teaspoon of salt and the juice of one lemon in a bowl.
- Then pour hot water into it and insert the fan blades.
- You leave the blade like this for 10 minutes so that all the dirt on it is cleaned.
- After that you take it out of the mixture and clean it with a clean cloth.
- Now scrub the blades starting from the back of the fan housing.
- Clean thoroughly and dry with paper towel.
If you like these kitchen hacks, then share and like this article.