Cubes of paneer, onion and bell peppers are marinated with spices and yogurt and then roasted in the oven. But Traditionally paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor. The taste of coal is amazing. Nowdays to use tandoor is not easy for many. So broiling in the oven too gives amazing taste. Easy Chutney Paneer Tikka Recipe | Make Paneer tikka recipe in oven & air fryer
Easy Chutney Paneer Tikka Recipe | Paneer tikka recipe in oven & air fryer
- 250 gms Paneer
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- ½ Capsicum
- 2 tbsp Besan
- ⅛ tsp Turmeric
- 1 tsp Pepper crushed
- 1 tbsp Butter melted
For green chutney
- 4 Garlic cloves
- 4 Green chilli
- 2 tbsp Curd
- ½ tsp Chaat masala
- 1/4 tsp Kala namak
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 cup Mint leaves
- 1 cup Coriander leaves
- Salt as per taste
- If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 5 minutes
- Wash paneer well, cut into desired cube shape. Keep the size little big. Soak it in hot water until use.
- Cut the Cube of onion, tomato – deseed, capsicum. Keep aside.
- In a grinder, add garlic, green chilli first, followed by curd, kala namak, chaat masala, lemon juice, mint and coriander leaves.
- Grind to smooth chutney.
- In a mixing bowl, take besan, turmeric, black pepper, melt butter, ground green chutney. Mix it well.
- Add paneer drained paneer completely from water and add it the bowl. Add the cubed onion, tomato, capsicum. Mix everything very carefully to coat everything.
- Keep it aside for 1 hour. So that it is properly marinated.
- Preheat oven at 250 degrees for 5 minutes. Pierce capsicum, paneer, onion and tomato in the skewers and repeat to fill the skewer.
- Bake at 250 degree for 10 mins, in grill mode. Turn the skewer in between once.
- Keep an eye after 7 mins to avoid burning. Brush with butter once take out.
- You can also sprinkle chat masala and lime juice if required
- Serve hot with green chutney.