All are fond of chocolate so this rakhi tie the bond of brother and sister with this special, easy, simple and delicious Chocolate sundae / chocolate icecream recipe without icecream maker.
Chocolate sundae / chocolate icecream recipe without icecream maker
For chocolate icecream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1 cup dry milk (milk powder)
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp coffee
- Take all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk it with the whisker well
- Put in a freezer till it sets well
- Chocolate icecream is ready.
For chocolate sundae
- 1 packet hide and seek biscuit
- Little chocolate sauce
- Roasted and chopped almond
- Roasted and chopped cashew
- Crushed caramel
- Few choco chips
- crush ¾ packet of hide and seek biscuit
- Place the crushed biscuit then put chocolate sauce and roasted almonds and cashew.
- Then layer of chocolate icecream.
- Repeat the layer starting from Crushed biscuit .
- Decorate it with nuts and hide and seek biscuit.
- You can also use brownie instead of hide and seek biscuit.
- For making caramel. Take a pan add 1tsp ghee and add 3tbsp sugar stir it on low flame. When sugar melts shift it to a greased plate. Let it settle. Crush it and it is readt to use.
- You can add choco chips in icecream also.
Also try icecream falooda recipe in the below link https://www.omgfeeds.com/icecream-falooda-recipe/