Chilli Paneer Recipe | Easy Non Fried Chilli Paneer Recipe is one of the favorite dishes from Indian Chinese cuisine. The dry version of chilli paneer is served as a starter or appetizer snack. The gravy version is usually had with steamed rice or noodles. The semi-dry version can be had as an appetizer.
Not only you can make it at home so quickly. And on top of it, you can also control the amount of oil & spiciness as per your taste. What else do you need?
Chilli Paneer Recipe | Easy Non Fried Chilli Paneer Recipe
- 1 tbs Oil
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 4 finely chopped chilies
- 1 Onion cut in cubes
- 1 Capsicum cut in cubes
- Salt per taste
- 3 Green onion – Keep whites and greens chopped separately
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1.1/2 tsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 spoon tomato ketchup
- 200 gm Paneer (Cottage Cheese)
- 2-3 spoons of Corn flour slurry – Mix corn flour in water and keep ready
- Heat up the pan
- Add 1 tbs oil
- Add finely chopped chilies and garlic
- Cook till garlic gets mild or golden brown color
- Add onion and capsicum cubes
- Cook for 2 minutes till they get tender
- Don’t overcook, we want crunch while eating Chili Paneer
- Add little salt, some green onion whites, 2 tsp soya sauce, 1.5 tsp chili sauce, 1 tsp vinegar and 1 spoon of tomato ketchup. Mix well
- Add Paneer. (Saute paneer on a pan before hsnd and kept ready).
- This will ensure you get a nice crunch & paneer won’t break while cooking
- Mix everything so that we get nice color on paneer, capsicum and onions
- Let everything cook for 2 minutes
- Add 2-3 spoons of corn flour slurry. Corn flour gets cooked very fast
- Paneer chilli is ready in no time
- Serve it and garnish with green onions.