When it comes to street side food everyone’s mouth starts watering. Channa kulcha recipe | chole kulche recipe | kulche chole recipe is here to satisfy your desire of having street food at your home only.
Channa kulcha recipe | chole kulche recipe | kulche chole recipe
- 1 cup white channa
- 3 Tomatoes finely chopped
- 2 onion finely chopped
- ½ cucumber finely chopped
- 2 green chilli finely chopped
- 1 tsp jeera
- 1tsp garm masala
- 1tsp dhaniya powder
- ½ tsp amchur (dry mango powder)
- 1tsp channa masala
- ½ tsp kashmiri red chilli
- ½ tsp roasted jeera powder
- 2 pinch meetha soda
- Pinch of hing
- 1 tej patta
- 1 inch cinnamon
- 1 tea bag
- 3 tbsp ghee
- Salt to taste
- Wash the white channa nicely and soak overnight
- Take a pressure cooker put soaked channas , meetha soda , 1 chopped onion, teabag (after removing the tag) and salt to taste. Now pressure cook for ½ an hour on low flame. Make sure they are properly cooked otherwise cook for some more time. Take out the teabag.
- Meantime blend 2 tomatoes to make a fine puree
- Now take a pan put ghee in it. Heat it.
- Add hing ,tej patta and cinnamon. Stir well
- Add tomato puree and stir it.
- Now add all other spices and keep stirring till ghee come on the side.
- Now put this prepared masala in the cooked white channa. Stir it nicely and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Channa are ready to serve
- You can either serve separately or on top of kulcha.
- Serve hot with chopped onion, cucumber and tomatoes. Green chutney and imli ki chutney goes well with it
Make sure to heat the kulcha after greasing it with ghee on both the sides.
Also check Dal makhani recipe restaurants style in the below link https://www.omgfeeds.com/dal-makhani-recipe-restaurants-style/