The search for the perfect and healthy potato wedge ends here. These chunky, savoury golden potato wedges are not only tasty but healthy. Baked Potato Wedges with Spicy Mayonnaise Dip
Baked Potato Wedges with Spicy Mayonnaise Dip
- 2 potatoes
- 1/2 tbsp chilli flakes
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup coriander
- 1/2 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp mixed herbs
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- Cut potatoes into wedges.
- In a mixing bowl, add potato wedges which are soaked in water (to prevent oxidation), one tbsp oil, salt, mixed herbs and chili flakes as per your taste.
- Place the wedges in the baking tray and pre heat the oven for 10 minutes at 220 degrees Celsius.
- Bake it for 25-30 mins.
- Prepare a dip by mixing mayonnaise, chopped garlic, coriander and chili flakes (optional)
- Serve the wedges with the dip.