American Chopsuey is a blend of Indian and Chinese noodles recipe. It consists of boiled and fried noodles and tangy sauce loaded with vegetables. Here is American Chopsuey recipe/ Chinese Chop Suey Recipe
American Chopsuey recipe/ Chinese Chop Suey Recipe
- 4 cup water
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup cornflour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- Black pepper according to taste
- Salt according to taste
- 1 cup cabbage
- 1 carrot
- ½ red bell pepper
- ½ yellow bell pepper
- 9 – 10 baby corns
- 2 big onions
- 5-6 clove garlic
- 1 cup boiled noodles
- 2 cup half boiled noodles
- Boil the water with 1tsp oil and 1 tsp salt. Add noodles in it. Boil for 3-4 mins. Remove from fire. Strain and mix 1 tsp oil and keep it aside.
- For half boiled noodles the process is same but give only 1-2 boils
- Cool down the half fried noodles and then deep fry them
- Take a vessel put water, vinegar, cornflour, sugar,tomato sauce and salt and pepper according to your taste .
- Stir it on high flame till 3- 4 boils
- Cut carrot, cabbage ,onion and bell peppers in stripes i.e julienne
- Finely chop the garlic
- Take another pan add oil in it. Stir fry garlic and onion first.
- Now add all other vegetables add stir fry for few seconds
- Put these veggies in the hot prepared sauce.
- Now comes the layering part.
- First put little boiled noodles then fried noodles and then pour vegetables sauce.
- Serve hot.
- You can add more vegetables like mushrooms, zucchini, capsicum etc according to your choice.
- For making Chinese Chop Suey omit boiled noodles. Only use fried noodles.
Also check coriander Pot Noodles Recipe in the below link https://www.omgfeeds.com/coriander-pot-noodles-recipe/